BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Saturday 18 September 2010

Random Blog 1

Today is just another day in my usual life. i am in my room with my aggresiv little vamp cat, he dosent know it yet but he is getting the SNIP on wed. my little kitten is all grown up kinna makes me sad since i got him at 5 weeks old.he is so cute i will ost a icture when i figure out how too.

last night i started reading girls that growl am enjoying it soo far, as soon as i am finished i will post a review on that series so far.

well i have magic the kitten stepg all over my keyboard as usual so it takes me forever to make a post but that is fine. im not sure how this blogg think works just yet and how people can find me as far as im aware i have no followers as of yet but i am hopefull that will change.

tonight mum is going out for dinner with her friends so i am probubly going to be reading. dosent take to long to read a book to be honest for me i find the more i liek it the faster i read it then i regret reading it so fast. well i am kind of rambling i may go and do a youtube video and post it ont hat channel i havent been on in ages!!

well hope to hear from someof you soon

love Bite

xoxo

0 comments: